Above all, Tanya Nardone loves what she does—and she brings this passion to each client engagement. She knows no two businesses are exactly alike, and she looks forward to getting to know your business, your challenges, and your goals.
Tanya knows that your talent can make or break your business, and she wants to ensure your team is engaged, developed, and treated well. From implementing the necessary human resources (“HR”) systems and structure, to day-to-day HR issues and managing more complex disputes, you need an HR and employment law advisor who:
- Is a good listener;
- Has a working knowledge of HR and employment laws, regulations, and cases;
- Can identify the issues and risks;
- Can evaluate and analyze the facts and circumstances;
- Can provide creative and forward-thinking options and solutions;
- Can guide you in taking action, and making and documenting important decisions related to HR/employment matters; and
- Is accessible and responsive, particularly when urgent matters arise.
Tanya looks forward to the opportunity to work with you and your team.